Entry Inspiration

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I seriously have been on the hunt for "something" to go in my entry. Ever since we moved in I've had a vision in my head of what I want just have not been able to find it yet. Here are some of my favorites via Pinterest. 










Now here is where I'm at now...






I know, I know...a little sparse. I basically want some sort of table, whether it is a Sheraton style chest of drawers or a sleek console table. I already have a gold gilded style mirror from my grandmothers hanging. My Grammy is also lending me this fabulous bench until I find exactly what I'm looking for. As you can see, we both share a love for animal print. 

I just need to commit to a table, add a pair of stylish fun lamps and create a fun little chinoiserie vignette. Easier said than done right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs