Travel Necessities - Summer Vacay

Thursday, June 12, 2014

In two weeks we will be on our way to Mexico! Whoop Whoop! So if you know me, you know I'm a planner. You also know that I love a list. I probably have 5 different lists in my purse at all times, no joke. 

I created my packing check list and wanted to share it with you guys. I created it one night this week when I obviously had nothing better to do. Sarcasm - I should have been doing laundry, unloading the dishwasher, etc. but how darn cute is this?

xmarks_1920x1200


One of my worst feelings is when I feel unprepared or unorganized. On our honeymoon, I felt uneasy when I couldn't find out tickets and wished I had something I could put everything all together. I found this awesome product on…you guessed it, Pinterest and ordered it. It has all the compartments I need and now I will not be digging in my purse on this trip trying to find my passport, tickets or anything else important I will need. Praise The Lord!




I just think this product is awesome and cannot wait to start organizing…I know, I'm a nerd.

I also want to get this…


My friend, Hannah, introduced this to me the other day when we went to the pool. It is a microfiber beach towel and super thin but very absorbent. The best part is no more lugging big heavy towels to the beach. And….another "best" part about this if you get sand on it, simply shake it and it is so much easier to get out verses the regular towel. Now I just have to decide which one…




I found these from a very cute shop on Etsy. Be sure and check them out! 


Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great week and tomorrow is Friday, whooohoo! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs