Weekend Recap :: Wedding Time

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

This past weekend, we went to a sweet wedding of some friends of ours. Corey was in the wedding for one of his friends he played baseball with ever since he was little. 

I love weddings and I especially love a good reason to get all dressed up. I bought this dress a couple of years ago and this is my first time wearing it. I believe it is the agatha dress. Anyways, I finally wore it. I'm trying to do better at not having clothes with tags still on them living in my closet. Either wear them or get rid of them is my new motto. 


Dress & Belt: Lilly Pulitzer
Clutch: Gigi New York
Shoes: Kohl's



Corey and Brad having a bromance moment.

Below is what I wore for the wedding. I was trying to find the most light-weight, flowy dress I could find because I knew the weather was going to be a scorcher. 



That was our weekend, hope y'all had a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs