Fall Feeling

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Okay so yesterday was the turning point of a new season in my mind. I packed up my bathing suits, seersuckers, and whites and now I'm itching to pull out my fall clothes. I usually am always all about summer and the fact that I never want it to end, but for some reason this year is the exception. I'm so ready for cozy sweaters, leggings, knee high boots, and pumpkin EVERYTHING. Let's just say I have already had my fair share of PSL's (pumpkin spice lattes) even though we are still in 90 degree temps.

Here are some pieces I have currently been coveting for fall from Old Navy. 



Please note the camo vest is under $30! I'm praying I can fit in the girl's xxl. Ha, but for real! It's a fraction of the cost from one almost identical at J. Crew Factory right now. 

 I also loved how these three outfits are styles on their Old Navy's website...



I think I might just have to copy the first outfit verbatim. LOVE. Now all we need is for these hot temps to die down.  We were in the 90's today so I still have a few more weeks until I can begin switching wardrobes out. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day. Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs