Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale

Wednesday, August 20, 2014



How's everyone doing? Anyone else wake up early Monday morning for the Lilly Sale? Well, in my case, I did not have to wake up early but leave the gym early because I completely forgot about the sale. I ran home and got on my computer around 8:05 and was done by 8:15. I was very thrilled at the ease this year and glad I did not run into any issues like previous years. I was also very good this year and my wallet sincerely thanks me for it. I only ordered two things but I'm obsessed with them both! Here's what I scored:

I have been dying over this jumpsuit since it came out about 2+ years ago. I was going to buy it in both prints but I told myself I do not need….two jumpsuits. 
I also ordered the Wilda Caftan. I think it will be perfect for some spring/summer weddings next year. 

I cannot wait to wear both of these! I received tracking information yesterday that they will be here today - hooray! Well done Lilly, well done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs