Put a Bow on It.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

I am beyond excited about this adorable line of hair accessories that The Frilly Frog recently started carrying. 
Gina Made It is a line of KNOTical Hair Accessories based in NYC, made in the South, and styled in LA.

The Bun Bows are made from luxurious fabrics including dupioni silk, crushed velvets, brocades, and matelassés. They are fabulous and will instantly upgrade the average "up-do". They are hand knotted in North Carolina and made with coordinating fold over elastic. 

Gina Made It has been featured in People Style Watch, Redbook, US Weekly, Kentucky Bride, Coastal Living, and many others! 

I cannot wait to run up to The Frilly Frog and get my hands on some of the Bun Bows. I will definitely be rocking them with my top knot this summer. Below are some pictures from the Gina Made It website. 


They even make a great addition to any arm candy. I can't wait to stack some with my bangles. 


I am also loving their headbands. I'm sure we will be carrying these in the store soon as well. 


These are great chic accessories that will help save time on days my hair will just not cooperate and help tame my frizz. If you're on the go like me, these will be the perfect hair essential that you can rock all year around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs