Favorite Looks

Sunday, May 25, 2014

I wanted to share some of my current fashion trends I have been obsessing over. 

First on the list is the chambray/oxford with skirt. 





There is just something about this look that feels effortlessly chic. I could go on and on with more pictures I've pinned but I'll stop with these for now.

Next is the strappy lace up heel. 





I found some that I absolutely love from H&M. (see above)

You can find them here. They have already sold out once and they just restocked. Yippee!

Last but not least, I am currently still loving neon. I know it has been around for a while but I have just started really loving it more and more and starting to embrace it with a lot of my outfits. I love doing neutral with a pop of neon. Here are some of my favorite styles incorporating this hot trend.






Like I said earlier, I could go on for days but I won't. Thanks for reading and please let me know what fashion trends you're currently loving now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs