Weekend Recap - Memorial Day Weekend

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hi Guys! Whoop whoop! Another work week almost donezo! Can't you tell I'm excited for the weekend? This past weekend I was able to get off work early and lay out by the pool, totally needed it! On Saturday we enjoyed some fun in the sun on the lake with great friends. 


Here is our "pre-lake" pic…


Poor Corey, he is a ghost but he did not fry and we were out in the sun the majority of the day. I was a proud wife. ;)


Being in the sun and outside always puts me in a better mood no matter what the case may be. It would be amazing to live somewhere near the water, maybe one day. 


Of course we had to get Mexican after being on the lake all day. Le duh. 

On Sunday, we went to church and then celebrated one of my best friend's 24th birthday. You have probably heard me mention Hannah in previous posts before. She was my old roomie throughout college and probably one of the only people who will put up with me.



I also had this cuddle buddie on Sunday. We discovered a new TV series together. I am now officially obsessed with Mad Men. Just what I need - another TV show to make me more worthless. Ha oh well. Sophie wasn't that into it. 

Memorial Day we enjoyed good food with family and friends. We cooked out with Corey's family for lunch and then with a sweet couple who is actually getting married in a couple of weeks. I absolutely love grilling out and have been making Corey do it more often since the weather finally permits. 


Here's my Memorial Day outfit. 

Top: Lauren Conrad - Kohls
Shorts: Vineyard Vines 
Shoes: Tory Burch 
Stack: Michael Kors, David Yurman &
some bourbon and boweties inspired bracelets I made myself. ;) 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and here's to almost the weekend after tomorrow! Gotta love a 4 day work week! 

Thanks for reading, let me know if you're doing something fun this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs