Organizing one drawer at a time.

Monday, May 12, 2014

I have been going crazy every time I walk into my bathroom it seems. I've been so unorganized and rushed lately. I know I need to get my life together. ;) 

Anyways, I made it a goal of mine to purge all of my clutter throughout my house one cabinet/drawer at a time. 


Here's the before. I know you might be thinking, what is this girl talking about. But it was way worse, I promise! I remembered to start snapping my photos half way through. 

Anyways I started by taking all of my contents out and cleaned out the drawer. 


Voila. I couldn't believe how dirty it was. Gross! 

I found a clear acrylic makeup organizer at TJ Maxx. 


I added all my makeup and arranged it just perfectly. All mascaras, face, eyes are all grouped together. This was the fun part, and now there is no more frantic digging through my makeup drawer in the mornings. Hallelujah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs